Translate

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Quick Note.....

A quick note to all of the Fort Drum and Surrounding Area Surviving Families:

There are several special events occurring this summer to include Mountain Fest, River Fest, Concerts, Shows, etc.

If you would like to attend any of these let me know far enough in advance and I will work on arranging group admission for us. I will need to have names per ticket, I can no longer secure a bunch of tickets in hopes of handing them all out. I treasure the opportunity to provide these opportunities for our Surviving Families, however, we must remain fiscally responsible with our resources to best serve all.

Upcomming events include, but are not limited too:
Sesame Street at Fort Drum on June 5th and 6th
Blake Shelton July 6th Watertown
Bill Cosby July 28th Watertown
Hey You (Pink Floyd Tribute) July 28th in Clayton.

If interested in attending these or other North Country events Let me know by calling or emailing
315-772-6357
thomas.j.clegg@us.army.mil

1 comment:

  1. Requests for Sesame Street have been submitted.

    Please let me know ASAP if you would like tickets to Blake Shelton.

    Bill Cosby tickets are tentative, as are Hey You, but I'm taking a list up in case they are offered.

    ReplyDelete