Translate

Thursday, May 3, 2012

The New Newsletter Blog.

WHY A BLOG NEWSLETTER?

One of my least favorite aspects of a newsletter is they are one sided source of information and communication. We live in a world that encourages open communication and shared expressions so I think we should be enabling this.

Blogs are not new, they have been around for several years now and offer people an outlet for their ideas. I have been using blogs for some time, I subscribe to some that I feel are beneficial to my interests and way of thinking. Some are political, some interests, scientific, and alternative thoughts on the way we live. I enjoy receiving updates on blog posts and reading others responses, as well as adding my own oppinion.

I welcome everyone to share their oppinions and experiences with the information I will be sharing in this Blog Newsletter. I hope everyone enjoys this format, and again please interact, thats how we all move forward.

Thanks,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment